Monday, January 11, 2010

My Second Monday of the year!!

Okay people! This is my 1st post ever!! Let me tell you a bit about my group mates for OTB.
Im working with all of them for the 1st time. This is quite strange because I have 3 of my closest friends who I've worked with in group assignments (Fiona, Tasha and Sue Ann), and yet they are together without me. Okay before they jump on my head, that was my doing though =).

Anyways, there is Xinghan (the fella who supports Liverpool), Carol (My favorite Botswana class mate!!), Joanna (The one I love to pick fights with, cuz its so fun), and Priscilla (Ms More-complicated-than-Sue Ann, smarter too). As I write this, I'm listening to Evacuate the Dance Floor by Cascada and shaking my head like I am the DJ.

Anyways, back to topic. I thought working with Sue Ann really fries my head, because she really tortures me.. OMG Joanna and Priscilla are much bigger head fryers!! LMAO they keep asking so many questions, it cracks me up wondering how Xinghan survived it.. But this is what he said, which makes me realize that working with them is a real blessing!

Xinghan's words: Aisha and Carol, I have worked with these 2 for 3 assignments already, I tolerate everything for the 1 month period, because the HD tastes so sweet for the rest of your life.

So, I start smiling thinking, "yeahh we are going to get HD!" But what the hell am I kidding with, those 3 are geniuses, I am the averager.. LoL.

Anyways, I am going to read chapter 2 now! And its freaking 25 pages longggg!! How can my average brain take such torture???









3 comments:

  1. did u change you date and time?
    "posted y Aisha Begum at "4.13 Am" !!!
    haha~ fisrt visitors~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2nd visitor :-S
    lol joanna & gang is really wicked in studies!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. harhar....wanna work with them someday...:) maybe in law?? lol

    ReplyDelete