Thursday, January 21, 2010

Good Thursday!!

Well it has been quite some time since I last posted right? Forgive me on the details but I think it was 2 weeks ago. Well today was a nice day. But I feel bad for some friends who had it harder than me! But I know now that its all over.. =) Anyways, after handing in our assignment, I cannot believe I played Monopoly with Joanna and Priscilla!! I mean KDU actually provided board games you know.. But apparently they purchased those games a long long long time ago. Just that there was no appropriate place in the DJ Campus whereby the games would be available to the students without DISAPPEARING!!

After that, I went home, chilled online abit. Then I went to KLCC to have lunch with Muslima, Hazim and Sarah!! Great to see them after quite a long long time. As usual, I was the one talking the most. Need I even say that?? Eeshh making fun of Muslima, sarah's height, and Hazim's urm well everything! My day was quite entertaining. Obviously these people made fun of me too but its all in fun banter.. Haha I miss them already. Really genuine, all four of them! =)

Cheers....

No comments:

Post a Comment